Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ouch!



Maddie loves to put things in her mouth, as all children do. Her favorite thing to munch on is my finger. This afternoon we were rocking and singing when she reached for my finger. I had just washed my hands so I let her chew on it. I felt a sharp pain on my finger and assumed it was her fingernail since she usually has a death grip on it. Just then I remembered I cut her nails only yesterday and decided to look in her mouth. Yes, it's confirmed, Maddie has cut her first tooth!!! I am so excited for her. I am not sure why I feel so glad about it, especially because I am still nursing. It's truly amazing to watch her grow and learn. I am so glad to have so many people to share her life with. We took some recent pictures yesterday and I will post some here too.

No comments: